Signing housing contract on lump sum deposit or monthly rent / confirmed date

After contracting Jeonse (year-based rent)/ Wolse (month-based rent), check out the confirmation date.

  • Report Organization: Dobong Register Office of Seoul Bukbu District Court or Community Center in the Place of Residence
  • Required Document: Lease Contract
  • Inquiries: ☎1544-0773 (Supreme Court Register Civil Petition Call Center)
  • Directions to Dobong Register Office of the Seoul Bukbu District Court
  • Address: (Chang-dong 337) 325 Nohae-ro Dobong-gu Seoul
  • Location: Approximately 200 meters in the direction of Bukbu Education Office from Changdong Station Exit No. 2