How to invite families
How invite parents in Vietnam
- Documents needed to be prepared in Korea
- Notarized invitation and documents that states returning to the countr,y which has been certified with one's seal.
- Original copy of authentication certificate of one's seal
- Original copy of the marriage certificate of the person who is inviting parents and the orignal copy of certificate of the family connection
- Original copy of emplyement proof of the person who sends out invitation or a proof of a business registration
(Contact information of the company and an official should be listed.)
- Copy of foreigner's certificate of a Vietnamese spouse. (Required to submit original copy of basic certificates when acquired citizenship)
- A copy of passport or identification document of Korean spouse
- A copy of resident F6 visa on the passport of Vietnamese spouse
- If there is a purpose of the invitation (For postnatal care, a copy of hospital-issued medical diagnosis should be submitted.
To attend a wedding, a wedding invitation or certificate of wedding venue reservation should be submitted.)
- Documents that people being invited from Vietnam should prepare
- Copy of family connection certificate in Vietnam (So Ho Khau) written in English or translated in Korean and notarized.
- Copy of birth certificate in Vietnam written in English or translated in Korean and notarized.
- Family photos, wedding photos and others
- Visa document (Based on the formet by Korean embassy.)
- One identification photo 3cm X 4cm
※ Additional documents can be requested during assessment. acess
Downloading necessary documents
- When click on the button below, you can download necessary invitations and identification documents.
- Documents are written in Korean in pdf files.