- Required Documents and Organization to Report To
Required Documents and Organization to Report To Note Required Document Organization to Report To Foreign Residents Passport Community Center in Current Residence
(if the current residence is not apparent,
re port to the first registration place)
Foreigners Registration Certificate for Foreigners Gu Office in Jurisdiction of Place
(who completed registration)
Domestic Residence Report Certificate and Passport Community Center in Jurisdiction of Residence Report Koreans with Foreign Citizenship/
People who report domestic residence
Domestic Residence Report Certificate and Passport Gu Office in Jurisdiction of Residence Report
- Common Requirements: ID & Individual Stamp ☞ The name on the individual stamp should be identical to the names on the certificate of alien registration and domestic residence certificate.
- Inquiries: 02)2091-2415(Passport Division in Dobong-gu Office)
Issue of Self-Signature Proof Certificate
- Procedure: The certificate is issued when the applicant (a substitute inapplicable) makes the required visit to the organization and submits his/her ID with signature.
Target and Issuing Organization
Target and Issuing Organization Target Required Document Foreigners in Korea and Foreigners in Korea who registered domestic residence City Hall, Gu/Gun Office, and Eup/Myeon Branch Office Foreigners and Koreans who have Foreign Citizenship and registered domestic residence City Hall, Gu/Gun Office, and Eup/Myeon Branch Office
- Without special report in advance, the certificate can be issued when applicants need the certificate, and it has the same effect as the authentication certificate of the seal